We have a strong emphasis on oral hygiene and preventative dentistry and believe that it is important you attend for regular checkups so that we can spot any potential problems often saving on expensive treatment and pain/discomfort.
Our dedicated hygiene suite
Our dedicated hygiene appointments have been set up to ensure that every patient that comes to our practice has a full oral health check which includes a full charting of the health of all your teeth and gums and thorough cleaning to ensure that any signs of plaque and build up are removed.
Having healthy teeth is paramount to having a healthy smile but another major component to this is the health of the gums. We try to tailor treatments to the individual based on need and end goals.
Our practice has a strong emphasis on oral hygiene as we believe healthy gums are the foundation of any healthy smile. Our dedicated hygiene suite has been set up to ensure that every patient that comes to our practice has a full oral health check which includes a full charting of the health of all your teeth and gums and thorough cleaning to ensure that any signs of plaque and build up are removed.
More importantly our hygiene program has been designed to also be educational and teach you how to best look after your teeth using the correct brushing, and interdental cleaning technique. A good oral hygiene program will ensure that you have a long lasting beautiful smile.
Our hygiene department offers the following appointments:
- Gum health Screening
- For patients who are worried that they have gum disease
- Hygiene polish appointments
- For patients who would like staining removed from their teeth
- Regular hygiene check up appointments
- Dentist is also involved in this appointment
- For patients that want to come to the dentist regularly and maintain the health of their teeth.
- Treatment for gingivitis
- This appointment will be advised by the dentist or the hygienist if necessary
- Treatment for gum disease
- This appointment will be prescribed by a dentist or gum specialist if needed
Back to Treatments