At Ceramco Dental Clinic we offer Invisalign to suitable patients as it is the modern alternative to braces and for aesthetic reasons preferred by patients as they are not visible when worn.
Invisalign is a removal brace system that uses a series of custom made aligners to move the teeth into the correct position. Treatment planning carried out by using 3D computer imaging technology to project the tooth movement achievable allows the dentist and the patient to visualise the result before treatment commences. In this way facial aesthetics and smile characteristics can be to the patient's choice.
The length of the treatment is dependent on the severity of the crowding or spacing of the teeth and complexity of the movement required. Invisalign treatment can take place between 12 to 18 months.
Benefits of invisalign treatment:
- Invisalign braces are clear therefore aesthetically very acceptable and discreet.
- Can be removed when eating or to brush and floss the teeth.
- Easy to maintain oral hygiene.
- The end result is computer modelled before you start so you know exactly the 'smile you are getting.
- The treatment can be quicker than conventional braces.
Ceramco Dental Clinic Dr. Tamhankar will be happy to discuss your treatment options.
Back to Treatments