Cosmetic Consultation 1 & 2
This is the first step in the Ceramco Dental Clinic service
There are many aesthetic solutions to improving the smile. Treatments offered by Ceramco Dental Clinic to achieve this are;
It is important for the options to be discussed so that the best solutions can be found and the correct treatments are chosen. It is important that anyone undergoing dental treatment makes an informed decision. We have information available at the practice regarding the treatments that are offered which will be given to you during the appointment.
Cosmetic Treatment consultation 1
- Allows you to come and chat with the dentist regarding your concerns
- You can view before and after photos of people that have had cosmetic treatment
- Different treatment options can be discussed
- Pros and cons of different treatment options will be discussed
- Information is gathered to provide a quote in consultation 2
- In more complicated cases certain elements of this may require diagnostic procedures. These will carry a charge.
- X-rays may be taken
- Before any of this is carried out any fees will be discussed in full and nothing will be carried out without your consent
- Photos are taken to create images of your desired smile
- Information pertaining to the treatments will be given to you so that you are able to make fully informed decisions.
Cosmetic consultation 2
- You will have the opportunity to view your images
- Final quote for treatment is given
- You will have the opportunity to ask any questions that may have arisen after reading the information provided in consultation 1
- Financial options will be discussed
- Appointments can be booked
Back to Treatments